Thursday, September 8, 2011

It's Almost Time

I am done packing for the most part...phew!  It took like 3 hours, but I think I am ready to head to Hartsfield and say adiós to the United States for a while.  I was expecting to have a very relaxing last day at home, but a call to American Airlines ended that.  Long story short, I worried about nothing...hopefully.

I am really going to miss home.  I know this already, but the feeling hasn't kicked in yet.  I have been too busy to think "OH MY GOD IM GONNA BE OUT OF THE COUNTRY FOR 9 MONTHS." O_o  I will miss my parents.  I will miss my close friends.  I will miss my grandmother, and I will miss my dogs Hank and Sadie.

My original plan was to spend the weekend in Madrid, but after this weekend and the realization that staying at hostels is not as cheap as one would think makes me want to learn Burgos' layout and start finding permanent housing ASAP.

I could not sleep last night; I ended up falling asleep around 6 in the morning, and I woke up at about 10.  Needless to say, I am exhausted.  So I'm saying buenas noches to you all.  Wish me luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment